Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
You may have noticed /- I hope
You may have noticed alot of things- but here are just a few


You may have noticed I had stopped blogging for 12 days
You may have noticed the last post was angry about unneccesary/incorrect criticism
You may have noticed that Iraq is still a bloody mess
You may notice the hope displayed in the words of Iraqi writers
You may notice the bias in western media
You may notice the passion re-surfacing in the anti-war movement

You may notice that the US troops can hardly pull out now
You may notice that the US troops can barely survive another year in Iraq

I hope you notice the words and truths of Iraqi blogs
I hope you notice the difference we make
I hope you notice the little changes

I hope one day, you will all see what I see
I hope one day, I will see what you can see

I hope someday- my friends can sleep at night.

I hope you notice what it means to have electricity, food and shelter.
I hope you notice what it means for those who dont.

Some day, you WILL see.

That these hopes will always be,
as long as people continue to suffer-
and as long as there is me