Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Millions of dollars worth of aid for Katrina victims to be incinerated!!!
HOW STUPID CAN ONE NATION'S LEADERS BE?

Multi-millions of dollars worth of aid, from several different countries including the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy and Israel

400,000 Army Rations from the British Military have been seized by the US Department of Agriculture and are set to be incinerated.

Spain, Italy and Israel also sent foodstuffs including meat, fruits, and one particular case of pear-juice that has really p*ssed the Israeli's off.

Millions of tax-payer dollars,pounds,etc gone to waste, NOT TO MENTION THE THOUSANDS OF STARVING AMERICAN'S GOING UN-FED!!!!

I mean, it is bad enough that the farmers and such are gready-enough to want to sell their own food as aid to New-Orleans and Lousianna victims, but to block thousands of tons of meat and food stuffs from reliable sources such as Israel, Italy, Spain and the UK is just offensive.

It's not fit for our starving black men, but we'll feed it to our soldiers! Thats what the attitude is!

If it were in New-York and thousands of starving whites were demanding food I can f**king tell you right now the Ag Department would have released it DAYS AGO.

I don't know about anyone else, but this US gov't is really starting to give me the shits, and I think now is the time to overthrow it.

Prepare the United Nations, Disband NATO and invade WASHINGTON!

TAKE TO THE STREETS AND DEMAND BUSH STEP DOWN! SEND IN THE UNITED NATIONS ELECTION MONITORS! SEND IN THE 'PEACE-KEEPING COALITION FORCES'! SEND IN THE IRAQI NATIONAL GUARD! SAVE NEW ORLEANS, STOP BUSH!

ache. I'm angry.

enough for now

[olivebranch out]



See this article at www.mirror.co.uk,
4 Comments:
Blogger A. Damluji said...
easy now! hehe!

great post. there ARE many many idiots in this world. too bad most of them lead the rest of us.

but who're the idiots? them or the people who elected them?

ah.

cheers friend, great post there!
oh and i will send u emails! i swear! :)

Blogger programmer craig said...
Ouch! Olivebranch? Optimism? Against war?

Did you not just call for violent revolution in the United States?

Man... I realize you are only 18... but really, try walking it the way you talk it... don't preach peace one minute and war the next! Don't preach Love one minute, and Hate the next.

Blogger programmer craig said...
#I don't know about anyone else, but this US gov't is really starting to give me the shits, and
#I think now is the time to overthrow it.

#Prepare the United Nations, Disband NATO and invade WASHINGTON!

signed:

#Youth and Students Against War

:D

Blogger olivebranch said...
To say that I am against the Iraq war, does not mean I am against revolution.

To call for the step down or overthrow of the united states gov't, is not promoting violent revolution.

now I admit, the world "invade WASHINGTON!" are a little extreme, and I don't really mean them, any person with half a brain can see that it is never going to happen- have you never said "I'll fuck*ng kill you!" to a friend??

Does that mean you would really support someone killing them?

Just because I want an end to the current government of the USA, doesn't mean I am at conflict with my own morals, and never was I preaching hate.

Another thing, did I ever write that my opinions are the opinions of Youth & Students Against War on this blog? NO.

so don't make it out as if I am 100% representative of YSAW on this blog. I write what I want to write in my emotional moments, so other people can relate with their own emotions also. This means that I am not writing logical arguments and plans for the future. This means, when seeing that thousands of fellow human beings are suffering at the hands of a few people, I WILL CALL FOR THEIR HEADS.

I am still optimistic about the future of Iraq, and still optimistic that G.W.Bush will be thrown out of his seat in power, lawfully or otherwise.

I also would've supported the execution of Saddam Hussein to prevent the invasion of Iraq. I am not against all forms of violence ever, I did not state this anywhere. My age 18 means nothing. It is better I let my thoughts out honestly, so my readers get to know my personality and my plans, etc - than bottle them up and oneday turn violent myself?

I do walk what I talk. I do promote peace and stand against violence in all of my actions.

I may write inflamatory comments and call for the overthrow of the US president, but only in the hope of preventing the last ditch effort of US leaders to hold onto their position of supreme power turning into WWIII.