Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Feeling down
Ahhh, My girlfriend Gee-oh has been away from me since about 1:30pm yesterday, IM GOING TO DIE :(

not really, I just miss her real bad :(

Haven't been having a particularly good week, nothing really bad has happened or anything, but for some reason I just haven't been feeling myself... Probably also something to do with the fact that I haven't been eating quite as well as normal, but you get that.

I have so much to do between now and next Tuesday, I have to go get a part for my old car tommorow, and 2 major assignments between now & then to complete (one due on friday).

Plus I have basketball to play tommorow, and hopefully go swimming for the first time in a couple of weeks [I miss swimming :'(]

I have been waiting for a decent conversation with a friend or someone I like all day, unfortunately every time I have been close to finding one either I have had to go help mother with her Uni work, or they have been busy doing something else..

ALL I WANT IS A HUG AND SOME CONVERSATION

hmmmm, funny when the optimist just can't find his optimism. the world is going to end tommorow! and I won't have time for breakfast!

Just joking, have to make myself smile somehow..

Time to go and try seek out some friends to talk to... Oh please please talk to me friendies, come online and talk to [olivebranch]!

my msn is evilfeet@hotmail.com if you wan't to talk to me! or e-mail me at lukey@iinet.net.au for my Yahoo address