Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
Friday, September 23, 2005
WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY AGAIN
GUEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeS WHAT?

Do you all remember reading this post?

The one where I sent Asthma medication (Bricanyl & Pulmicort inhalers) through air-mail to Dubai (thanks ROSE ), to be forwarded to dear little Sunshine?

well yesterday, thanks to god, good intentions and the will/prayer of many people, the ARRIVED TO DUBAI YESTERDAY! - Sunshine's darling mother Mama posted on her blog emotions that they arrived to Dubai.

I am so glad to see her so happy, hopefully it will help brighten her & sunshine's life in these dark days :)

Are blogs not the best invention ever (after all the other things that lead to the creation of blogs?) :P

Love+Harmony to you all! Celebrate with me this wonderful day, and pray that the journey from Dubai to Mosul is safe for the inhalers :)
1 Comments:
Blogger Jack B. said...
I've been reading Sunshine and Mama's blog from the beginning and I'm so pleased. You did great and helped someone out (and the fact that its as sweet a person as Sunshine makes it all the better). To quote Kipling: "You're a better man than I, Gunga Din"