Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Welcoming in the new year
Well by now everyone in the world is settled into the new year, some with optimism and others pessimism, still others don't really care what happens as long as they can cruise along through their lives.

Some peopele decide on new years resolutions before new years, this year I waited until long after before I finally decided on a reacheable goal for this year. Then I decided that it wasn't enough. So here are my 3, yes that right, THREE new years resolutions.

1) bring world peace
2) feed all the hungry/starving
3) sleep, eat and drink more

just joking :)
here's the real three, more reacheable

1) write less but get more said
2) consolidate my blogs (keep them going, make them more targetted and useful)
3) continually increase my knowledge of the world and its sub cultures

I am thinking of setting 10 goals as well, because those are 3 "resolutions", which are kind of hard to guage the level of "achievement" on...

anyway thats the end of this post.

Happy new year my dears, I hope this year treats you better than last.
1 Comments:
Blogger Morbid Smile said...
Hey Olive,

Happy New Year to you my dear. May all your dreams and "resolutions" come true in this year :)

You have nice resoutions for this year, I hope you will be able to filfull them and even add more to them! Take care..