Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
Friday, March 10, 2006
Missile falls in top Mosul school
A friend today told me a missile had fallen in her school. Two girls were injured and the library and another building majorly damaged. This was one of the top school's in the Northern city of Mosul.

Where did this missile come from? A question I will answer for you in my next post.
For now I want you to ponder this question: Why bomb a school library?

And why stop a bus full of college girls and force them to expose their heads and breasts, in a highly religious area such as Mosul? (The last one was definately US soldiers, local tribal leaders and journalists even confirm the fact.)

I guess I wanet the US troops to leave soon, but not until there was some security for my friends and now there Is a "deadline" for withdrawal (2007)- it is time for Iraqi's to reinstall their neighbourhood watch. It is time for Tribal Sheihk's to step forward and fill some of the power-void while the government struggles to overcome its secterian issues.

In 2007... The troops should be gone... Let's pray they leave Iraq safer than it is now.