Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
----------------------
Where's the respect?
----------------------

Respect your peers and parents,
and all those younger than you.

Respect your elders and respect the wise,
respect religion and respect your pride.

Respect is given not taken,
so you better give if you want to respect.

R

E

S

P

E

C

T

What does it mean to me?

Reality over fantasy and friends over fiction
Eternal trust and inspirations
Sometimes love and sometimes hate
Poverty not necessary
Ethnic boundries left behind,
Cultures now combined,
Tommorow we won't be blind.

Respect, that's what it means to me.

[by olivebranch 29/11/05]
3 Comments:
Blogger still alive said...
now you make me think what does other things mean to you. you know what, my diaries filled with definitions like that. yes I remember, I promised to translate some!

Blogger Morbid Smile said...
Great one!

:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Do you know what is the best iraqi blog, well Baghdad Girl is..
check her blog baghdadgirl.blogspot.com