Olive Branch Optimism
what a wonderful world...
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Tagged! - My turn to do the assignment!
I have been tagged to do an assignment by Hassan from "An Average Iraqi". I have give answers to the below things, then I get to tag 7 people =-)

Seven things I plan to do:
1- Finish my university studies
2- Visit Iraq
3- Love Gee 4 eva :)
4- Learn Arabic
5- Learn Spanish
6- Eat lunch
7- Change the world

Seven things I can do:
1- Sit for hours on the Internet without actually having something to do. (thanks Najma, it applies for me & Gee too)
2- Get to work at 1am in the morning on a Saturday.
3- Grow a wicked veggie garden.
4- Make friends in Iraq.
5- Put up with Gee-oh in a bad mood-- love you bub!.
6- Put up with CaZzA when she is whinging!
7- Do today's work the day after tomorrow (Thanks again Najma, this applies to me & CaZzA too!)

Seven things I can't do:
1- Let rascist comments pass undebated.
2- Please everyone, all the time.
3- Earn enough money to the things I want, and have still have enough life left to do them:P
4- Go more than a few days without seeing Gee .
5- Write with people reading over my shoulder.
6- Eat take-away without feeling sick.
7- Continue this post without eating.
[mmm food]

Seven things I say most often:
1- But Gee
2- Iraq.
3- Blog.
4- Hungryyyyyyy.
5- Billy?
6- Uni.
7- Sunshine, Mama, Najma- blog blog blog blog blog blog bloggedy blog blog.

Seven people I want to pass this tag to:
1- Gee
2- CaZzA
3- Khalid
4- Omar
5- Emigre
6- Sanyora
7- You!
1 Comments:
Blogger Hassan said...
Hey Olive,

Great job you've done here. That makes four out of seven so far... Oh and I have dont the assignment already, so the YOU part doesn't appley to me..